* Artillery targets Yarmouk Camp.
* Arial bombing heard in most of Damascus’ suburbs.
* Intense gunfire from the snipers on roof of the National Hospital in Waer.
* Cell phone service restored to cities in Homs province while violent bombardment targets the neighborhoods of al-Khaldiya, Bab Hod, and Wadi al-Sayeh.
* FSA destroys regime military convoy containing six tanks, 12 pickup vehicles with Doshka guns, and Troop Carriers loaded with around 150 soldiers on their way to Division17.
The mid-day news update is provided by Shahed News, a network of vetted Syrian citizen journalists providing independent, accurate and reliable news from Damascus and its suburbs.