* UN inspection team arrived in Mlieha town in Outer Damascus under FSA protection as Zaman al-Wasl reports Syrian Air Force bombing of border village in Aleppo province with chemical phosphorous weapons.
*Jarba at Istanbul press conference, “we have stopped talking about Geneva, and have reached another level, which is finding a suitable punishment for Bashar the criminal.”
* Pro-rebel website Kulna Shorkaa reports Syrian Intelligence branches are moving their documents to alternative locations, after Western press reports state spy agencies on target lists. The site adds that the prisoners still being held in the basements of these branches.
* RT insists Moscow not evacuating diplomats but a Ilyushin Il-62 departed Latakia last night with Russian citizens mostly women and children.
* SANA News: “Syria is not an easy bite and we have self defense equipment that will shock others,” said Syria Foreign Minister, Walid al-Muallem.
* Hashem Sultan’s Democratic Secular Alliance welcome new USA direction while jihadists tell Jordanian Al Rai newspaper that Western forces on the ground are being deployed solely to prevent Islamic state in Syria.