The update from Damascus and its suburbs is provided by Shahed News, a network of vetted Syrian citizen journalists providing independent, accurate and reliable news from Damascus and its suburbs.
* The bombing on Qabon district continues, killing a child.
* The Air Force targets the district of Jobar, the industrial area in Qabon, and the Southern Highway.
* Fierce clashes on the Southern Highway near the industrial area in Qabon. The FSA wrecks an army tank near the old Electricity Company, where regime forces are based.
* Artillery bombardment targets the city of Moadamiyah since the early morning. Clashes unfold on the western side of the city, as MiG planes flew above it.
* Regime forces bomb al-Nabik area.
* The Air Force carries out several airstrikes on the towns and cities of Outer Damascus.
* Regime heavy mortar and artillery bombardment on the town of Bait Sahem in Outer Damascus. Fierce clashes occur in the area, near the Damascus international airport road.
* Two killed in regime forces’ rocket bombardment on Melayha.
* Regime forces target the area near Yabrod City and the village of Sahel in al-Kalamoon with heavy artillery. Fierce clashes occurred between the FSA and government army’s reinforcement on the Damascus-Homs highway near al-Aqaba town.
* Fierce clashes between the FSA and the regime army near the Vehicles Administration building in al-Ajami neighborhood and the Gardens in Harasta.